Monday, July 8, 2013

Where To Find Me

UPDATE: As of 7/19/13, I no longer contribute to Southwest Michigan Weather.  You can find information about Calhoun, Eaton & Branch counties on that page as well, but you can also find coverage and information right here on South Central Michigan Weather.

-----------

Hey Gang!  Just a reminder that since I am working a day job, I don't always have time to blog here as I like to.  There are three places to check, and I have things set so that typically one post automatically gets pushed to all the places.

1) Here on the blog socentmiwx.blogspot.com

2) Twitter - @wxMikeD, hash tag #scentmiwx or #miwx for weather info you want to pass on.

3) Facebook - just search for South Central Michigan Weather.  I also contribute to Southwest Michigan Weather on Facebook.

4) Google + - under my name, Mike Estwick

Smart phones are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment