Monday, October 21, 2013

BUSIER THAN EVER!!!

Hello Everyone!

It has been over a month since I last posted on this blog.  I promise you, it's not an emergency situation that is keeping me from writing and letting you all know what's going on with the weather in this part of Michigan - it's a money thing.  I am working two jobs to make ends meet right now, which doesn't leave much time for sleeping or anything else.  I miss looking at the data and writing the forecasts for you guys, trust me.  While I am thankful for the night job building widgets at a local factory, I would prefer to be doing this!  So far I am healthy, now if we can get the finances around, we'll be into something good!

I am looking at data now before I head to work to get you a forecast, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment