Monday, April 1, 2013

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!!!

Do you realize that it has been ONE YEAR since I decided to take the plunge and blog about something I enjoy?  This has been an amazing ride so far!  I have met and made many friends, if only over the Web, and I have learned so much about the weather and meteorology as well.  I have been humbled by busted forecasts, celebrated forecasts that I have nailed, and have seen Nature at her best and worst.

If you're a reader, thanks for putting up with me for the last year, I hope I have made it bearable, if not enjoyable.  I also hope that I have provided some useful information at some point in time, as I have decided that I will be making one last career change into meteorology, and I plan to ride this horse until my sun sets.

If you're one of the meteorologists or forecasters that I have reached out to with questions, THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO ANSWER ME!  I could not have gotten to this point without your help, support, and willingness to help me expand my knowledge base.

There's too many people for me to thank by name, because I don't want to short change anyone.  So suffice it to say that I appreciate all of you.  I look forward to growing this blog and my expertise, and hope to really  get into it when I get rolling with my classes and become a credentialed forecaster and eventually a Meteorologist.

Thanks!  Let's keep it going!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment