Friday, April 13, 2012

Life Took Me Out Today!

$200 poorer and a car repair later, I am finally home.  I was in an area without data, so I could not post a forecast to the blog!  I'm glad I put up the severe weather outbreak story early this morning.  It is too late to write a forecast for today, so I will call it a wash and start fresh tomorrow!  It will surely be a busy day severe weather wise, if not in South Central Michigan, certainly out in the Great Plains.  Pray for those people tonight and tomorrow!

The Significant Tornado Parameter is 10/10 for some locations in the Plains tomorrow.  All of Michigan now has a "general" risk of thunderstorms for tomorrow as well.  We'll see you tomorrow with a forecast and lengthy discussion of what may well be the 2012 Super Outbreak!

No comments:

Post a Comment