Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Touch Less Snow Saturday?

Good Morning!

The forecast is about up, but before I post that, I wanted to tell you that I have been looking at the snow event forecast for Saturday, and I have some news - forecast model data has come around to a less snowy solution than what I was seeing earlier this week.  Have a look at this:

This is what the NAM forecast model thinks the radar will look like at 11 AM on Saturday.  Notice the pocket of heavier snow along the I-94/I-69 corridor. 
Forecast models are thinking 2 to 4 inches of snow for this event, we'll see as we look at data today, I'm sure that guess will be refined as we get closer.  Based on the consensus between multiple models though, that amount is starting to look really good.  We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment