Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Will Be Away For Awhile...

Hello Gang.

Those of you that read my blog as I attempt to try my hand at operational forecasting and what I eventually want to finish my working years doing, thanks for the support.  To the acquaintances and friends that I have made, thanks for your help and answering my endless questions.

I am in the process of another relocation, and I may also be helping someone very close to me work through a potentially life-threatening illness.  This, along with my day job and chasing my 9 year-old, who has boundless energy reserves and knows how to tire out her dad :-) makes for a full plate.

I will continue to write as able, and at least tweet, Facebook, or Google + when severe weather is afoot.  I would suggest heading to Facebook and checking out Southwest Michigan Weather with Ben Kouchnerkavich, or Southeast Michigan Weather, with Ajdin-Aiden Kljajic to get your updates.

I'll post a forecast here shortly, then step aside...hopefully for just awhile.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment