Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thoughts For Down The Road...

Good Evening!

I have had the chance to look at some forecast data for the next few days, and what I am seeing is a chance of some some flurries or perhaps some sleet or freezing precipitation.  Temperatures should just manage to climb to 40 tomorrow, which would suggest perhaps a chance at rain, but for my money, I still like the snow or freezing precipitation bit.  Wednesday, daytime highs don't stray too far above freezing, but fortunately we don't expect much beyond a mention of a chance of some snow flurries for the day.

Looking ahead I don't expect us to really get out of the precipitation until Thursday, and then that's a brief break, as we get a bit of a disturbance moving through Friday and perhaps the chance at something more significant into the weekend, with maybe some wrap-around snow on the back side of the low that looks to move right through the heart of Michigan.

I will have more for you tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment