Saturday, February 16, 2013

Snow And Rapid Changes...

Good Morning!

After a busy day working both jobs yesterday, I basically collapsed after getting home.  This morning we have snow greeting us in the area, with most places seeing a couple of inches (or several inches if you're west) on the ground.  Here was my Facebook post from my smartphone last night between jobs:

No updates regarding winter weather alerts at this point but I will say that I expect maybe an inch or so of snow between now and tomorrow. As you head west, that will increase.

That certainly verified in spades.  We have almost 3" on the ground outside my door, and most places are reporting between 2 and 3 inches of new snowfall.  Since I am pressed for time today, here's what we have in a nutshell:


I am working on info for Jackson, Lansing, and Ann Arbor.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment