Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just A Quick Note...Changes To The Forecast

Good Afternoon!

Just a quick look at some data this afternoon has required that I change the forecast.  Unfortunately, I am at the straight job so that will have to wait for awhile.  I can say that it' looks like we won't make it into the upper 30's as I had previously teased in an earlier post, but things will stay fairly quiet until late in the weekend, when it looks as though Sunday we may see some widespread light snow.

Tonight we will see mostly cloudy skies and very cold temperatures, nighttime lows will drop to about 11, and wind chills will be down near zero.

Thursday, the snow that I talked about earlier this week may show, but there won't be much to it.  So very cold and not a lot of moisture in the air to work with.  High temperature tomorrow, looks to top out around 26.

We'll have more for you later.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment