Saturday, October 13, 2012

Plenty Of Rain...

A warm front is climbing into Michigan from south to north, and bringing plenty of rain with it.  Grand Rapids NEXRAD radar shows a line of showers with a couple of embedded storms in it.  Here's a look at that...


That's where the warm front is located at, and the showers (along with a maybe a thunderstorm) will continue off and on all night and into tomorrow, and there's even a small chance at some severe weather for Sunday.

Gusty winds tonight, temperatures have climbed into the 60's in most areas, and Jackson is reporting 59 at this hour.  I am owning a bust right now for today's high, as I didn't think we'd get close to 60 today, 55was as good as I figured it would get, but here I am being proven wrong.  We are actually 10-15 degrees warmer now than we were during the day today.  Here's my forecast for tonight...


We'll have a forecast later tomorrow morning as I will be traveling before daybreak.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment