Saturday, August 11, 2012

Clearing On The Way...

Good Morning!

A VERY cool day yesterday throughout South Central Michigan,  Jackson was only three degrees from tying a record for coolest high temperature.  I busted BADLY with the forecast, my high temperature was about 10 degrees warmer than the actual high for the day.  I called for 72, Jackson managed 63.  If you were under-dressed as a result, I apologize.  I was right there with you.

Just a quick forecast for now and the discussion will follow.

For today, cloudy skies, periods of lingering showers, skies slowly start clearing after lunch, high 71, winds NNW 6-12 MPH.

Tonight, continued clearing skies, very cool, lows roll back to 52, NW winds 5-10 MPH.

Sunday, mainly clear skies, warmer, high 76, winds W 7-14 MPH.

That's a quick forecast for the next 36 hours, we'll have the full discussion and forecast for you shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment